Strategic Tax Planning
Granada Tax utilizes a proactive approach towards optimizing a client’s current and future tax position, identifying opportunities and managing tax liability well ahead of IRS deadlines.
The process is integrated with a client’s business, retirement plan and estate plan as needed, a seemingly lost art in an age of rote data entry and blind acceptance of software-driven outputs.
Tax Return Preparation
Granada Tax's fully customized process streamlines tax preparation to minimize the time, hassle and cost of an accurate filing.
We also recognize technology’s limitations, electing to forgo a reliance on software in favor of a continual commitment to understand the nuances of the tax code.
The result is an efficient process enhanced with specific, forward-looking recommendations to minimize your tax liability.
- Proactive tax consultation for individuals and small businesses
- Tax minimization strategies for the self-employed
- Tax-efficient income planning for retirees
- Tax return preparation for individuals and sole proprietors
- Admitted to practice before the IRS in the event of an audit or examination
Recent Blog Posts
Date posted: December 9, 2019
The 2017 tax reform has significantly enhanced the popularity of donor-advised funds for those who are charitably inclined.
The contribution limits for Traditional and Roth IRAs is $6,000 for 2019. The contribution limit will be the same for 2020.